Who are we
PLM Dollar Group Limited trading as PDG Helicopters, PDG Aviation Services and Irish Helicopters (‘PDG’) is a private limited company registered in Scotland with registered office at The Heliport, Dalcross, Inverness, IV2 7XB and company number SC157532. The company provides a range of aviation and other ancillary services, business to business and to the general public.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions you must not use this website.
As a user of our website you are obliged to comply with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Any activities that aim to make our website inoperative, impair or complicate the use of our website, are prohibited and will be prosecuted under criminal and civil law. In addition, any attempt at faking to be our website or misusing our website in any other way are prohibited and will be prosecuted under criminal and civil law.
Privacy of your data
The collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit our website and use the services offered are explained here.
You have the right to request information from us at any time regarding the data stored about you, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of the storage.
In addition, you have the right to correct any incorrect data and to request us to block or delete data which is no longer relevant or legal to keep.
If you have given consent to the use of data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
Without your consent PDG will not share your personal information with any third parties, except in cases where we are required by law to do so.
For information and data requests, or objections to data storage, please send an email to email@example.com. We strictly prohibit the use of that address by any third party for the purpose of providing us with any kind of advertising or promotion which we have not explicitly requested. We explicitly reserve our right to take legal action in the event of sending us such advertising / promotion without request.
Storage of access data
Every time you visit our website access data is stored in a log file on the host server of our website provider.
If you are simply visiting our website for viewing the public information we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to visit the website. e.g. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information the data we collect are:
- IP Address - Date and time of access - Page requested - HTTP status code - Amount of data transferred - The website from which you accessed this website - Which browser, its version and language settings - Operating system
The access data is collected solely for technical reasons. The data is used exclusively for maintenance and statistical purposes and without any personal reference.
Use of features of our website
When contacting us by email or using the email contact form, we will store your email address. If you include your name and telephone number, we will store that information as well in order to be able to answer your questions.
Usage of Social Media Plug ins
We do not use social media plug ins.
'YouTube' is a subsidiary of Google. This website offers embedded 'YouTube' videos. When you play such a video a connection to a server of 'YouTube' will be established and the corresponding content displayed in your browser.
If you have a 'YouTube' account and are simultaneously logged in to that, this information will also be registered in your 'YouTube' account.
YouTube LLC 901 Cherry Avenue San Bruno, CA 94043 USA Fax: +1 650 253 0001
Transmission of data in the Internet
Although every effort is made to protect data transmission, we point out that data transmission on the Internet can suffer security breaches. A complete protection of the data is not possible and cannot be guaranteed.
Customers and related parties
If you are an existing customer of PDG, are an officer or employee of one of our customers this policy sets out what data about you we collect and what we do with that data.
What data do we collect about you
We use your data for various purposes connected with the services that we provide to you or your employer. We generally collect data from you directly but we may also collect data from third parties such as:
· Other advisers, intermediaries and brokers (such as aviation and golf brokers, land agents)
· Company information databases
· Your family or estate office
· Publicly available sources, such as Companies House
· Other services providers that provide services to you
· Other third parties
What data we collect and for what purpose will depend on the type of service we seek to provide and deliver. Data we collect may include:
· Basic contact information (such as name, address, email address, phone number)
· Identity information including where applicable proof of age
· Financial information
· Photographic imagery (digital still and video)
· Sensitive data
· Information relating to your use of our website (see above)
For what purposes do we use data about you and on what legal basis
We will use data about you for the following purposes:
- To provide services to you in relation to the performance of a contract to which you may be a party
- To create and manage records of your involvement with us and to communicate with you
- To contact you with respect to the services that we provide
- Sending you marketing information (but only to the extent that you have consented)
- For crime prevention, detection and public safety
- To comply with legal and or regulatory obligations
Where none of the above applies we will ask for your consent to process data.
Who do we share your data with and for what purposes
We may share data about you with:
- Our insurers in the event of specific insurance coverage or a potential insurance claim
- Third parties who provide us with products or services
- Other third parties where required or permitted by law
How do we protect data about you
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data that we hold from unauthorised disclosure, use, alteration or destruction. Where appropriate, we use encryption and other technologies that can assist in securing the data you provide. We also require our service providers to comply with strict data privacy requirements.
How long will data about you be kept
We store data in accordance with legal, regulatory, financial and best practice business requirements. Once our contract with you ends, we will securely delete / destroy your data in line with our data retention policies.
What rights and options do you have?
You may have the following rights in respect of data about you that we hold:
- Request us to give you access to it
- Request us to rectify, update, or erase it
- Request us to restrict our using it, in certain circumstances
- Object to our using it, in certain circumstances
- Withdraw your consent to our using it
- Opt out from our using it for direct marketing
- Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country
You are able to exercise these rights by contacting us using the details set out below.
Who should you contact with questions
If you have any questions or wish to exercise any of the rights detailed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a right to contact your local supervisory authority with any questions or concerns. If we or they cannot resolve your questions or concerns, you also have the right to seek judicial remedy before a national court.
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy and notice from time to time. We will notify you of the changes where required by law to do so.
Last modified May 2018.